Kathrine each one of these phots is breathe taking! I love each one. I thnk Cassie has the right idea! Dinner in two weeks would be lovely. We must set a postive date. Steve is no longer on FB at all. Yes! It did go very south very rapidly. So glad that is behind us. David asked me what happened with all that. He thinks Steve is fried ion the brain. I think I tend to agree with him Love you Blessings
Kathrine each one of these phots is breathe taking!
ReplyDeleteI love each one.
I thnk Cassie has the right idea!
Dinner in two weeks would be lovely. We must set a postive date.
Steve is no longer on FB at all.
Yes! It did go very south very rapidly. So glad that is behind us.
David asked me what happened with all that.
He thinks Steve is fried ion the brain.
I think I tend to agree with him
Love you
Blessings
I look forward to dinner [Tacos or Stuffed green pepper????? :)]
ReplyDelete