Saturday, July 23, 2011

Randam frustration....

"You can't live with them and you can't live without them." (or at least that's how the saying goes.) Personally I could do without my family today, tomorrow I'm going to feel differently I'm sure.

God I could use some help here. And not sarcasim, critisism and condemnation wrapped "help". I've had to much of that in my life and I'm done with it. 

No one in this house has asked me "how I'm doing" they have only asked "what I am doing." I had that for 12 years and it makes me sick to my stomach that I have to be delt it from a family that says they love me.  BS is what I say BS.  

1 comment:

  1. ((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))
    I wish I could make things better!
    KNow you are loved and that prayers are going up.
    Im glad you are using this space to vent and just be you.
    You are a wonderful and deserving person.
    I miss you tons hon!
    Love you
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete